Alaska Job Seeker Information
Why work a job in Alaska?
- Excellent earning potential!
- Free transportation often provided (from point of hire)*
- Free or subsidized room and board*
- Enjoy Alaska's beautiful scenery & activities
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- And more!
*Benefits will vary by employer. Please confirm your benefits package before accepting employment.
The background on our Alaska job research
AlaskaJobFinder, a division of M&L Research, Inc., was developed to help make your job search as effective and efficient as it can be. For over seventeen years M&L Research has been the leading employment research organization specializing in the Alaska fishing industry and travel and hospitality jobs in Alaska. The company has helped thousands of individuals find great jobs in Alaska. Our research reports have been widely referred to as the undisputed "Bible" for finding employment in since 1985. Click this link, to find out more information about getting an Alaska Job.
Why should I subscribe to your Members Section to get a job in Alaska?
Alaska fishing jobs and travel and tourism jobs are fairly plentiful, but to land a job, it takes a lot more than just getting a list of addresses and phone numbers. It takes having in-depth industry knowledge and a proven strategy. You need to understand the complexities of the industry industry you want to work in and have a detailed and proven job strategy. One of the worst things a person can do is to call Alaska fishing, cruise line and travel companies and waste their time asking a bunch of basic questions. You need to respect their time. As with any job, you need to spend a little time educating yourself about the industry. This will set you apart from most of the others looking for a job in the Alaska fishing industry, cruise line industry and other travel and hospitality industries.
We will provide you with the necessary Alaska employment knowledge, a game plan on how to get the job that's right for you, and proven strategies on how to maximize your earnings. Plus a lot more!
What specifically do I get with your Members Services Section?
What we offer:
- Over 130 pages worth of up-to-date information on working in Alaska's fishing industry. (including detailed descriptions of the work; lots of insider tips on how to find the best jobs; worker interviews; maps; town profiles; etc.)
- List your resume and profile in our proprietary JobSeekers Database that employers can search to fill open positions.
- Featured Jobs - Job postings from employers that need employees right now! Many of which are not advertised anywhere else.
- Detailed profiles of over 8,000 commercial fishing boats
- Detailed profiles of over 2,500 sports fishing charter boats
- Detailed profiles of over 150 onshore and offshore processing facilities
- Detailed profiles of the cruise lines that operate cruise ships in Alaska
- Detailed profiles of the land tour and adventure travel companies that offer tours in Alaska
- Detailed profiles of other travel, hospitality and other employers in Alaska
- Video clips showing you interviews and actual footage of working in the fishing industry.
- Lots of photos, maps and graphs showing all aspects of Alaska's fishing industry
Whether you are looking for a great summer job or employment in the fall, winter or spring, AlaskaJobFinder can help you find the Alaska job that is best suited for you.