How to use the AlaskaCrewFinder Website
When you first begin you will automatically be directed to the AlaskaCrewFinder log-in page. Please type in your user name and password if you have already set up an account or else click Sign Up Now to sign up for a free account (it only takes a minute or two to sign up!)
Once you have logged in, the website will welcome your company and briefly describe the benefits of services provided.
At the top of the page you will see six choices that help you navigate through the site.
- Start Page: brings you back to the Start Page (Homepage)
- Search Resumes: This is an advanced feature, if your account doesn't currently have access to us, click <Search Resumes> to find out how to sign up (it's also free).
- Manage Jobs: Allows for you to post a job opportunity or edit an existing job posting. You can also "open" or "close" jobs that you previously entered into the system. This feature saves you time because you only have to enter your job posting once. Then you can "open," "close," extend and/or edit the job posting anytime in the future.
To post a new job posting, simply click on the "Click Here to Add a New Job" link at the top of the "Manage Jobs" page, fill out the information about the job and press the "Submit/Update Information" page at the bottom of the page. When entering a job posting you can enter in as much of the information as you feel is appropriate. You can leave fields blank, if desired. You will find the system very easy to use and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Company Profile: This page features all of your company’s contact information, web addresses, general position descriptions, etc. To have changes made to your company profile, use the comment page link at the bottom of your profile page and request a modification.
- Comments: Use this page to contact AlaskaCrewFinder or submit comments to our administrative staff.
- Log Out: Logging out will log your company off, bringing you back to the original log-in page.
Your job posting will be posted immediately in the Members Section of our website www.AlaskaJobFinder.com.
Have an account? Get Started!