AlaskaCrewFinder Service Agreement
Our service agreement is very simple. We offer our online recruiting services free to qualified employers. Our goal is to make these services as effective and useful as possible. However, we cannot make any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of these services or the uptime of this website.
By using this website, you agree to use it for the sole purpose of filling open job positions at your company.
Resume Search Agreement - Like all of our services, our Resume Search feature is free. In order to search resumes on AlaskaCrewFinder. You need to:
- Be an actual employer who hires employees to work in jobs in Alaska (not a recruiting agency or staffing firm).
- Must have an active job posting posted on AlaskaCrewFinder for the job(s) you are using the Resume Search feature to recruit for.
- Agree that you will only use our database and customer information only for the purpose of filling open job positions and not for marketing or any other purposes.
- You also need to sign our Resume Search Agreement and mail or fax it back to us (it is an PDF file*).
- Provide us with your company email address. If you use a free email account (i.e. yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc) it may delay the approval of your account as we need the verify your employment with the company.
* If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open PDF files, you can download it free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Once we receive your signed agreement back, we will activate the Resume Search feature on your account.
We appreciate any feedback, suggestions, or comments you may have.
P.S. - Our attorneys will probably want to add a lot more "legal stuff" to this Service Agreement, but essentially it will state what is listed above.